Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Beautifully BeneFit

Hey guys! I'm back again and this time I have a Benefit Cosmetics haul for you. I've only recently entered into the beauty world but boy have I invested a lot of money in it already. I'm a sucker for anything pink and vintage so as you can all imagine I fell victim to cutesy benefit packaging.  I will just do a quick overview of some of my favorite and least favorite products.
I was lucky enough to be given the smokin' eyes pallet, and I absolutely love it. It has everything you need for creating the perfect look on a night out as well as a step by step guide to help you achieve the best results. It includes three eyeshadows one of which is a highlighter as well as brow wax and eyebright. along with this there is a mini eyeliner, blending brush (which is surprisingly good) and tweezers. It's very compact and would be perfect to travel with.  This sexy eye and eyebrow makeover kit is on the pricier side retailing at £28.50 but its a worthwhile investment.

I adore Benefits BADgal lash mascara. I tend to go for mascaras that come with plastic wands however pushed myself to try something different. The wand is BIG but its also BRILLIANT with two coats I can achieve long and full looking lashes. I'm a girl who likes the natural look and this is brilliant for bringing a bit of drama to my eyes. It passes all the basic mascara tests, It doesn't clump, it lengthens and volumes, lasts all day and it's easy to remove. I will most definitely be repurchasing this when pay day comes around.

Although everything may look pretty at the counter it doesn't mean the product inside is. I was very disappointed with the You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturizer. Benefit claim  "Our defiantly different tinted moisturizers give your complexion coverage, moisture and SPF 15 protection all in one." I would just like to call BS on all of that. As for coverage there really was none. Other than it making my skin look orange in areas it did nothing. I can't comment on the SPF protection as there is never any sun in England. I tried so hard to make this product work but I just couldn't. I would not recommend this product there are far better tinted moustirzers on the market at half the price.  The £24.50 I spent on this 
means you don't have to. 


Thank you for reading
Loren 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment