Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

My shoe love story

 I've been spending and have some treats to share with you all. My biggest bargain of the day was a pair of shoes, I know what you're thinking....boring! But you are wrong these are not just any shoes these are beautiful magical shoes that add six inches to my height and don't make me want to chop me feet off at the end of the night. Take a look at these bad boys.


 Now I know they are not going to be everyone's cuppa tea but they are mine. I was so happy when I saw these shoes sitting on the shelf in a size 5 shouting "Loren try me on, please Loren take us home" I forgot everyone and everything around me and ran towards them and when I saw the price I knew it was meant to be. I have recently been eyeing up a very similar pair in Topshop that were £70 but could never pluck up the courage to buy them. So when I saw the £20 tag plus the 10% discount I felt like I had just found the last golden ticket to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory. Me and my shoes are very happy together even though I have no where to wear them I'm happy just looking at them and prancing around the house in them for now. Gladiator sandals and wedges are very on trend for the summer season and this combines them both into one super shoe. The cut out wedge gives them a bit of an edge (haha that rhymed) and the tan colour means they will be easy to pair with anything. I admit they are not exactly the same as the Topshop ones and nowhere near the same quality but if you are on a budget my Matalan version are a great cheap alternative.
Topshop Linger gladiator platforms
Topshop Linger gladiator platforms






Thank you for reading
Loren
x

No comments:

Post a Comment