Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Lazy Monday post


I know I know! You are all probably wondering were I have been and even if you haven’t Im going to tell you anyway. Now to some of you this will be a bit of a cop out of a blog post but It’s necessary!(plus I'm really tired) It is exam season in England and I was lucky enough to have my last one this morning. And you guessed it, I’m celebrating the end of exams in style. I got home straight into my pajamas, stuck on season 10 of friends, got the chocolate out and logged onto tumblr and do you know what I might go the full hog and treat myself to a nap as soon as I’ve finished writing this.
My jazzy Pj bottoms














 I thought about my blog a lot over the weekend and I really am enjoying writing it and I would like to also thank you all for taking the time to read it. I’ve made the decision to take weekends of from working on my blog or anything social networking related but I will be about during the week so watch out for me.  I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed fathers day. I was surprised when I asked me dad what he wanted as a present he replied with the new Rudimental and Minstery of sound Deep house cd. It was a proud moment for me to know my dad is still rocking! I’m keeping it short and sweet today and will be back tomorrow with one of my normal over exaggerated posts.


 Thank you for reading
Loren
x

No comments:

Post a Comment