Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

The only way is retro

With summer soon approaching well, not in the UK but for those of you overseas you have the joys of long hot days and nice golden tans to look forward to. Although I have no plans this summer that involve relaxing by a pool or tanning it up on the beach I still couldn't help myself browsing online at the swimwear selection for next season. I have to say i am very jealous of all the jet setters who have an excuse to indulge in the world of swimwear.
I was very happy to see things had taken a retro turn. Welcoming back the 50's with its classic feminine style.  I'm absolutely loving these high waisted bikini bottoms. If you lack body confidence or just want something thats going to look stylish on the beach this is perfect. Its going to pull in your stomach and accentuate those curves, as well as being bang on trend. Definitely a summer must have and I only wish I had an excuse to buy a bikini for myself.
















Thank you for reading.
Loren
x

No comments:

Post a Comment